Get Micro-segmentation Right the First Time
Traditional security controls add complexity and effort, while limiting an organizations ability to adequately protect against todays cyber-threats.
In contrast, micro-segmentation has been named a technology to watch by industry experts such as Gartner and Forrester, and makes it seamless to protect a hybrid environment.
Read on and learn:
- The limitations of VLANs and ACLs in a hybrid data-center
- The use cases for micro-segmentation, from lateral movement to compliance
- How to avoid under or over segmenting your network
- Which key factors to look for in a micro-segmentation tool
- Why visibility needs to be step one for a successful micro-segmentation strategy
The days of perimeter security are over, and you need security controls inside the data center, where the risks reside. Micro-segmentation, when done right, can get you there.
Get The White Paper
* These fields are required.